BE RELAX’ 10 TIPS TO SURVIVE A LONG FLIGHT
1. Wear comfortable cloths. If you don’t have a meeting right after your flight, choose lounge wear cloths. They will help blood circulation and transition to sleep.
2. Bring some sanitizing wipes for a quick clean of your arm rests, seat belt, seat back and tray.
3. Not the funniest advice, but you should avoid alcohol and drink a lot of water to avoid the high altitude drying effects.
4. Like your body, your skin needs hydration. Bring your face and hand creams with you and do not hesitate to apply them several times during your flight (don’t forget to bring travel size).
5. Try to sleep even if your favorite movie is available on the TV! It will help you recover faster. A travel pillow is your best friend to avoid neck tensions.
6. A good eye mask and noise cancelling accessories are essential. Both improve sleep quality, helping regulate your circadian rhythm by limiting light and noise.
7. When you wake up, relax your neck. Look in front of you with straight back. Incline your head on the right side for 30 seconds. Do the same on the left side.
8. Relieve pain on your lower back. Left hand on the right knee, right hand on the right hip. Turn the top part of your body looking at your head rest. Keep your back straight, press your hand against your knee and breathe. Repeat on the other side.
9. Release tension in your Upper Back. Press your hands on your knees, round your back, put your head between your arms looking at your belly button. Then do the opposite digging your back looking at the ceiling. Repeat.
10. Stretch your Legs. Rise one knee and put your feet on your seat. Put your hands around your knee. Press your knee against your breast and breathe 5 times. Repeat on the other side. Don’t forget to stand up and walk a few times during the flight.
You are now ready for a relaxing journey and an easy recovery. And if you need any travel accessories, don’t forget to stop by one of the Be Relax spa on your way to your gate or check online.